You, my friend, are a Collaborator, which means…
- You are a particularly good judge of character.
- You have an innate ability to understand the needs of others.
- Your colleagues often count on you to facilitate communication, and they may even come to you with non-work related situations.
- While you value fact-based information, you prefer adding a personal touch to your work, because that’s what makes it meaningful.
As a collaborator, cold, impersonal interactions and curt emails are off-putting to you. You have strong emotional intelligence and communication skills, and you thrive on working with others.
Boost your Productivity:
To maximize your productivity, be sure to incorporate breaks throughout the day.
- Go for a quick walk with a colleague during lunch.
- Grab a cup of coffee for a mid-afternoon pick-me-up.
By allowing yourself to step away from your desk, you give your brain time to recharge so you can return to your work at 100%. 🙌
Looking for more strategies to boost your productivity? Great! Here are some Collaborator-focused posts that I think you’ll love:
- 10 Strategies for Effective Communication
- The Overlooked Secret to Increased Productivity
- How to Ask For Help with Confidence
P.S. Have you joined the I’m Busy Being Awesome private Facebook group yet? No? What are you waiting for? Click here and join the fun!