You, my friend, are an Innovator, which means…
- You are driven by your creativity and spontaneity.
- When beginning a new project, you focus on the bigger picture rather than the tiny details.
- You listen to your intuition when gauging the value of an idea.
- You are a visual learner; your desk is often covered with sticky-notes.
- You’re happiest without rigid rules and deadlines.
Your ability to work under pressure and take on multiple projects without feeling overwhelmed are just a few of your many Innovator superpowers. In addition, you are inventive and have an innate ability to spot new opportunities.
Boost your Productivity:
To maximize your productivity, don’t try to complete a project in one session. Innovators are energized by the excitement of new tasks, so keep things fresh by highlighting 3-4 important projects for the day and alternating between them as necessary.
Looking for more strategies to boost your productivity? Great! Here are some Innovator-focused posts that I think you’ll love:
- Break Through Your Creativity Block With These 10 Strategies
- Why You Should Dream Big
- Find Your Why and Start Boosting Your Productivity
P.S. Have you joined the I’m Busy Being Awesome private Facebook group yet? No? What are you waiting for? Click here and join the fun!