You, my friend, are an Organizer, which means…
Before you begin a project, you prefer to create a thorough plan. You are driven by “how” questions:
- “How will I complete this task?”
- “How was this done in the past?”
- “How does this impact the outcome?”
With this mindset, you are skilled at predicting situations and creating backup plans.
As an Organizer…
- You thrive on details.
- You rely on your calendar and checklists to help get the job done.
- You are particularly skilled at outlining projects and schedules.
- Your organizational expertise is valued by your colleagues.
Boost your Productivity:
To maximize your productivity, consider time-blocking and batching your work. Plan out your workweek with sections of time dedicated to one specific task. For example:
- Monday mornings: write lectures
- Tuesday mornings: grade papers
- Wednesday mornings: research project etc.
By streamlining your work and assigning tasks to specific days, you enter your “flow state,” and you don’t waste time shifting between projects.
Looking for more strategies to boost your productivity? Great! Here are some Organizer-focused posts I think you’ll love:
- The #1 Time Management Strategy: Time Blocking
- How to Create Work-Life Balance With a Planner
- 3 Simple tips to practice single tasking
P.S. Have you joined the I’m Busy Being Awesome private Facebook group yet? No? What are you waiting for? Click here and join the fun!