Alright, lady. It’s time for some real talk.
Be honest – do you make self-care a regular part of your routine?
Or, is self-care something you strive to include in your life, but you can’t seem to find the time?
Perhaps making time for self-care feels too “selfish” or “self-indulgent” when you have a family, job, friends, and other responsibilities on your plate.
Am I close?
While we might practice self-care every once in a while, I think many of us either don’t have the time, feel guilty about “indulging ourselves,” or both.
We pack our schedules with work, meetings, volunteering, and after-school activities. And if we miraculously find a moment of “downtime,” we feel guilty for spending it on ourselves.
And while this is an all-too-familiar situation for many of us, that does not make it okay. In fact, it’s a problem.
So in today’s podcast, I’m here to help us take a step in the right direction and start incorporating self-care in our lives every day.
Yes, you read that right. Daily self-care.
Tune in now and learn how!
Here’s Why You Need Self-Care Every Day
Listen to the podcast now!
In this episode, you will discover…
- The importance of daily self-care
- My strategy for practicing self-care every day
- My approach to daily self-care
- How you can incorporate self-care in your routine every day
- This week’s quote of the week all about self-care
Links from the Podcast
- Grab your free self-care workbook here!
- Read Tanya Coke’s article, here: Watching my daughter’s resilience lead her to the right path
- Hear Coke’s interview on the Happier Podcast here
- Check out my favorite audiobook apps:
- Get your free 2-month FREE trial to Skillshare here!
Subscribe and Review
Do you want to be the first to know when a new episode drops? You got it! Click over to iTunes, select “Listen on Apple Podcasts” and then click the “subscribe” button.
Also, if you’re loving the podcast, would you be a rockstar and leave me a review? Reviews help others find the show and allow me to share my message even further. Thanks, friend!
How do you incorporate self-care in your routine? Do you ever listen to audiobooks? What is your favorite form of self-care? Let me know below!